The School doesn’t receive any sort of grant-in-aid either from the Govt. or from any other agency. The only source of income of the school is the fees levied from the students. The fees is levied taking into consideration the financial requirements of the institution. The fees levied can change from year to year depending upon the increase in running costs, salary, inflation, developmental need of the institution etc.
The particulars of the fees schedule may be had from the office for each class and the fees cards are issued to all the pupils.
All fees are payable in advance. It may be collected Monthly, Quarterly or yearly which is left to the option of the parent/guardian.
Fees once paid will not be refunded. A pupil shall be liable to pay all the fees of the term during any part of which his/her name is on the rolls. If a pupil leaves the school during the month/term, he/she has no right to claim remission of any part of the fees.
Transfer Certificate may be issued only on payment of all pending dues if any.
A fine may be levied for the late payments. If the fees is not paid for 3 consecutive months and no plausible explanation for the delay comes forth to the satisfaction of the Principal, the name may be stuck off the rolls.
No pupil will be admitted to any of the examinations, if any dues is pending. It is in the interest of both the pupil and the institution to pay up their fees in time to avoid any unnecessary and unpleasant situations.
Suspension & Dismissal:
The Principal reserves the right to dismiss from the school, any student whose conduct, in his/her opinion, is against the good moral tone of the school, like immorality in word or action, grave insubordination, contempt of authority, constant flouting of the rules and harassment of other students, unsatisfactory progress in studies, use of unfair means n examinations or conduct which is harmful tone self and other students, and such things that goes against the code of conduct , reasons for expulsion from the school. Parents/guardians are expected to have understood all the rules and accept the judgment of the Principal/School authorities in such matters as final.
General Instructions for Students:1. Each student must bring the school diary daily to the school.
2. All students must reach the school at least five minutes before the first bell . Late comers may not be allowed to attend the classes and late arrival may be notified in the school dairy and shown to the parent who should take appropriate action about it .If repeatedly late , he/she may be sent home . In which case the school will not be responsible for his/her reaching home.
3. Students coming to school escorted by a parent / guardian / attendant should never leave the school premises on their own . In case of delay of the parent /guardian / attendant , children should report the matter to the school office. (As a rule parents should have intimated before-hand if a student has to stay back in the school after school-hours.)
4. Attendance of the school assembly is compulsory for all. Frequent absence may call for punitive action. Absolute silence must be maintained after the second bell.
5. 75% attendance is compulsory for all classes for being able to appear for the final examination.
6. A child’s leave absence on medical grounds should be justified by the submission of a certificate of illness from a registered medical practitioner. In particular, a child returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor’s certificate permitting him/her to attend the school.
7. No leave of absence may be granted except on a pre-application from parents /guardians mentioning genuine reasons. In case of unexpected absence, should bring a leave letter signed by the parent and submit it to the class teacher on his/her return to school.